Tasmania Police Testing
Tasmania Police Recruiting are looking for only the best applicants. At Police Preparation Australia, we are primarily focussed on getting you up to speed on the tougher aspects of physical selection as well as the series of written tests and interviews you will face in the initial ‘Ability Testing’ and subsequent Tasmania Police Assessment Day.
The eBook “Master the Tasmania Police Exams” is your personal guide for the best practice possible leading up to your selection tests and exams. This eBook will get you rapidly up to speed in the most challenging aspects of police selection.
You will receive instant access to over 250 pages of sample tests, explanations, training strategies, tips and techniques. This is the most comprehensive guide available to prepare you for the rigours of recruit selection.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD eBook You will get immediate access to your eBook in a PDF format. If you’re not 100% satisfied, simply send us an email within 60 days and we will refund your purchase. So you can invest today and if you change your mind – you pay nothing!
"Master the Tasmania Police Exams" includes the following packages
(includes personalised feedback on your practice responses)
“This is exactly the type of training I used to prepare for Police recruiting tests. I found the preparation well worth the effort and was selected for the very next police squad.”
FIRST FREE BONUS eBOOK!
BECOMING A POLICE OFFICER: WHY do you want to become a Police Officer?
Retail: $19.95 FREE
Surprisingly some police applicants can be extremely vague about why they really want a police career. Yet understanding this question and finding clarity on what benefits you are expecting from this career is a key component to your successful police selection. Plus the journey to the Police Academy and subsequent police career can be extremely challenging and you are going to face some of the toughest days of your life in the days and years ahead.
This eBook, ‘Becoming a Police Officer’, is designed to assist you answer this question in detail and set you up for success long into your police career. The great philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, said “if you have a strong enough ‘why’ you can endure almost any ‘how’”.
So find out the reasons that will get you through each day ahead and keep you on the path of becoming an Australian police officer!
SECOND FREE BONUS EBOOK!
POLICE TESTING: Advanced Police Application Techniques
Retail: $39.95 FREE
The perfect augmentation to ‘Master the Tasmania Police Exams’. This brand new eBook ‘Police Testing’ goes deep into the more advanced techniques in police exam preparation. You will learn:
- Five success techniques in preparing YOUR WRITTEN APPLICATION
- Secrets of how to achieve FOCUSSED and EFFICIENT study
- Detailed instruction in the TWO master principles of how to STUDY SUCCESSFULLY
- How to identify if you’re going to suffer EXAM NERVES on the day;
- Top five STRESS BUSTING TECHNIQUES that really work
- Seven Steps to a SUCCESSFUL WRITING TEST
- TEST TRAPS to look out for and how to negotiate these challenges; and Top Eight TESTING DAY STRATEGIES to optimise your performance.
THIRD FREE BONUS!
Introducing… THE VAULT
Retail: $49.95 FREE
THE VAULT is a constantly updated online source equipped with the latest tools and techniques for police preparation. It currently includes:
- Access to our random aptitude test generator. Literally HUNDREDS of questions that dwarf our initial content of cognitive testing questions. If you’ve ever been frustrated by online quizzes that don’t explain the answers then this testing system is for you – because as always, We’ve included thorough explanations for EVERY question so that you can rapidly improve your skills.
- Additionally, these aptitude tests are optimised for performance on any device from your iPhone through to your desktop PC.
- Lifetime updates of “Master the Tasmania Police Exams” (including the FREE bonus eBooks) ensuring you always have access to the latest editions.
- Bonus Video Trainings on using common police computer systems including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word.
- The author John Ashburton’s personal email address that you can ask specific questions about your selection process and preparation.